    JAD Guest

    I value all of your folks opinions,

    Why wouldn't you recommend this card?

    JAD, Sep 6, 2003

  2. JAD

    Mangyrat Guest

    didnt think they made a 9200 with 256 megs ram on it. cant find a thing on
    it. well even if it has 256 megs ram its still a low end card your much
    better off spending around $190 or so and get a ATI Sapphire Radeon 9800 SE
    128MB DDR or better yet i know this sounds backwards but its not the (se) is
    a low end 9800. get a ATI Radeon 9600 256MB DDR AGP8X DVI+CRT+TVO for $124
    the 9600 will hold up good in todays game's

    Mangyrat, Sep 7, 2003

  3. JAD

    Thomas Guest

    It's a nice card, but you'll NEVER make use of the 256 MB. Get a 128 MB
    card, the 256 is usually clocked lower than the 128...

    Thomas

    Thomas, Sep 7, 2003