    I appreciate any ideas/tips.

    Thanks
    / Jens

    Jens Greve, Aug 21, 2004

  2. Jens Greve

    First of One Guest

    Under the SmartGART tab in the ATi control panels, is AGP being reported as
    enabled?

    Also, determine if "AGP Aperture" is an adjustable setting in your Compaq
    BIOS. If it is, set it to something large, like 256 MB and see if that
    helps.

    First of One, Aug 21, 2004

  3. Jens Greve

    Jens Greve Guest

    SmartGART reports that AGP is enabled both the video card is set to to PCI
    or AGP in the BIOS

    The only thing I can adjust in the BIOS is PCI/AGP and I have tried both.
    There is no option to adjust "AGP Aperture".

    Any more hints?

    / Jens

    Jens Greve, Aug 21, 2004