    - What other options are there for this video card?

    Is there a chart somewhere that
    lists all the different variants of this video card?

    Roger, Sep 26, 2004

  2. Roger

    Mike P Guest

    The only thing that really matters is that you get the 256bit memory bus,
    not the 128 bit. 128mb memory is fine, 256mb isn't worth the extra money.

    Mike

    Mike P, Sep 26, 2004

  3. Roger

    Roger Guest

    Okay, choose 256-bit over 128-bit. That's good to know. Thanks!

    Roger, Sep 26, 2004
  4. Roger

    Mike P Guest

    Hi,
    Just make sure you differentiate between "bit" (bus width) and "MB" (amount
    of memory). Sapphire put out a crippled 128bit card a while back and still
    called it the pro but I think they changed that due to outcry.

    Mike

    Mike P, Sep 27, 2004
  5. Roger

    Roger Guest

    Oh yes, I gotcha ... 256-bit over 128-bit ... 128MB over 256MB.
    Thanks for clarifying though.

    Roger, Sep 27, 2004
  6. Roger

    Roger Guest

    How long is the warranty on the retail box version?

    Roger, Sep 27, 2004
  7. Roger

    Mike P Guest

    don;t know, check ati.