    latest WHQL certified driver for the subject card?".
    Thanks for any help

    JB

    Guest, Jun 2, 2009

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for your input.

    JB

    Don't think there is one, actually. In any case, WHQL certified = Microsoft
    certified. Microsoft is hardly an authority for producing stable, bug-free
    software, so WHQL certification doesn't mean jack.

    The simplest solution is to stop using PowerDVD. :) Especially when there
    are easier-to-use and more powerful programs out there, like the free Media
    Player Classic.

    Guest, Jun 4, 2009