ATi RADEON X800 PRO 500 dolars US how much Australian ?

Discussion in 'ATI' started by We Live For The One We Die For The One, May 2, 2004.

  1. And will it be PCI-E or AGP ?

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, May 2, 2004

  2. 1. AGP
    2. 46 alligator skins and two BBQ'd shrimp.

    Tony DiMarzio, May 2, 2004

    NightSky 421 Guest

    Holy crud...500 bucks U.S. for the Pro version?! That's a lot of coin.
    I can only imagine what the XT will be going for if that's the case!

    NightSky 421, May 3, 2004

    GMAN Guest

    They have Crocodiles in Aussieland

    GMAN, May 4, 2004

    bill Guest

    <>1. AGP
    <>2. 46 alligator skins and two BBQ'd shrimp.
    <>
    <They have Crocodiles in Aussieland
    <

    Yup, big crocs.

    <Steve Irwin> Oy, isn't she a beauty? </Steve Irwin>

    Merkins gots gators.

    Bill

    bill, May 4, 2004

    Olaf Guest

    Probably $600, and yeah that is a damn lot for a graphics card, given what I
    am used to paying. The most I ever paid was $400 for a 9800 Pro when they
    first came out.

    olaf

    Olaf, May 5, 2004

    Olaf Guest

    Hmm I see today that CompUsa lists the price as 399.99 for the X800 Pro and
    499.99 for the X800 XT

    Olaf, May 6, 2004