    box. I've been looking for this for days and I'd hate to have to buy
    a new card for this old machine. Anyhelp would be appreciated.

    Rich

    richard.argentieri, Apr 17, 2007

  2. I use 7.7 with W2k. The card just doesn't support Gamma. Evidently they
    aren't bothering to put this stuff on the new webpages. Can understand not
    supporting something so old but why not host the files?

    Capture just stopped working in both W2K and W98 on my dual boot system so
    assume the card is going bad. Certainly changes my ideas on shuffling video
    cards when building the next system.

    Found this on the site incase someone else is tempted to look for it.

    Non-Supported Products (Legacy)
    "Legacy" products are simply products that are no longer being manufactured
    by ATI. Legacy products may still be available for sale by resellers and
    online stores, but these products are no longer manufactured by ATI. These
    include products such as the RADEON 8000 series, RADEON 7000 series products
    as well pre-RADEON 7000 based boards such as RAGE 128 PRO and other pre-RAGE
    128 boards (e.g. Rage Pro, mach64, etc.). While some of these products may
    still carry the balance of their 5 year repair warranty, technical support
    and Customer Care options have discontinued.

    Captain Midnight, Apr 17, 2007

  3. ASI Industries, Apr 23, 2007