    supposed to be way better). Does anyone know of any such software?

    Thanks,
    Harry

    Harry Muscle, Aug 28, 2003

  2. Harry Muscle

    Ron Merts Guest

    You can also use the Personal Cinema card from eVGA. It's based either on
    the GeForce4 MX 440 with 64Mb of memory (old version) or the GeForce FX 5200
    with 128Mb of memory (newer version). It gives you a multitude of video
    in/out options and includes a remote that will control your PC as well as
    act like a mouse.

    Ron

    Ron Merts, Aug 31, 2003

  3. Harry Muscle

    John Guest

    The ATI Remote Wonder is a radio (not infra-red) remote control, which means
    it works thru walls etc. It's supposed to be very good. I wanted to buy one,
    but they aren't available in Australia (unless someone can tell me
    otherwise). The best software for them is supposed to be Girder. Hercules
    and Saphire also have the same product, in different packaging.

    John, Aug 31, 2003