    may want it there if it monitors my video card temperature while
    playing games. So can someone sum up some differences or any pros and
    cons between ATI Tools and ATI Tray Tools?

    RJ, Jun 17, 2005

  2. RJ

    Minotaur Guest

    ATI tray tools has a lot more options, almost everything is tweak able.
    It has also been a royal pain in the butt as far as bugs go in the past.
    But I think it might be there by now. :| (A64 bugs causing an unstable OS!)
    ATI tools, superior auto overclocking features but is lacking in tweak
    able options.

    Here I used ATI tray tools to change some of the one off tweaks.
    Then stayed with ATI tools, mostly because it can output temp readings
    to Motherboard Monitor.

    Cheer's Minotaur (8*

    Minotaur, Jun 19, 2005