    zilch. Is there any other option to raise/lower Gamma while in a game?

    Thanks
    GP

    GaryP, Sep 6, 2007

  2. GaryP

    ATIuser Guest

    v1.3.6.1042 of ATI Tray Tools removed some of the Hot Key
    functions because they were not compatible with Vista.

    From: http://www.guru3d.com/article/atitraytools/189/

    "[-] Audio recorder and Volume control functionality disabled
    because of incompatible issues under Vista."

    IOW it may be a Vista issue, not ATI TT.

    ATIuser, Sep 6, 2007

  3. GaryP

    GaryP Guest

    All I want is the ability to change Gamma +/- within some of the games
    I have. I wish I knew why the ATI "Hotkeys" don't ever work either..

    GP

    GaryP, Sep 6, 2007
  4. GaryP

    First of One Guest

    Is gamma under fullscreen 3D something you can set as a game-specific
    profile?

    First of One, Sep 7, 2007