    -
    steve <AT> steveevans <DOT> org
    -

    Steve Evans, Dec 12, 2005

  2. Steve Evans

    Flow Guest

    You are correct,however,the ccc is just a shell for the tray tools.It takes
    a little bit more memory from system when keeping it running.
    I just set all once and never bother with it again,I have both closed after
    startup.I also use atitool for overclocking but that program terminates
    itself also after startup.The settings stay resident,and if needed I can
    fire it up with the mouse menu.
    I like the graphical looks of the ccc,but I also understand that some people
    have problems with it,and don't use it.
    So it's fantastic from Ati to cater for all of our wishes me thinks :)

    Flow, Dec 12, 2005

  3. Steve Evans

    Raptor Guest

    Ah, I love the smell of SPAM in the morning.

    Raptor, Dec 12, 2005
  4. Steve Evans

    Gringo Guest

    It's not spam. What he says is correct. If you use Ray Adam's ATI Tray
    Tools you don't need to install CP or CCC, just the ATI barebones
    driver will do.

    Gringo, Dec 12, 2005