    All of a sudden my ATI TV Wonder card is recording Blue Faces. Color is
    fine when you are watching, but the faces are blue when you watch what
    you recorded. Any suggestions?

    anchorsaway, Jul 22, 2006

  2. anchorsaway

    First of One Guest

    Is the blue isolated to just faces, or are other beige / fleshy tones also
    affected? A screenshot would be helpful.

    First of One, Jul 24, 2006

  3. anchorsaway

    anchorsaway Guest

    It was mainly the skin tones. I found another place to check reset
    default, and that fixed the problem. I don't know what caused the
    problem, but for now it's gone. Thanks for the help.

    anchorsaway, Aug 2, 2006