ATI TV Wonder Pro audio not sync'd w/video (on FX5200 video card)

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Greg, Feb 8, 2006.

  1. Greg

    Greg Guest

    Hi folks,

    When I start watching TV on my ATI TV Wonder Pro card, the audio and video
    start out synchronized, but after a while the audio starts falling behind
    the video. It can get as bad as maybe 1/2 a second off or more. I have to
    exit the TV software and relaunch it to get things synchronized again (for a
    while).

    I have the following:
    - 3.0 GHz computer w/1 GB RAM
    - Windows XP SP2 Home Edition
    - GeForce FX 5200 video card w/128 MB
    - ATI TV Wonder Pro card
    - ATI Multimedia Center 9.08

    Any ideas?

    Thanks in advance.
    Greg

    Greg, Feb 8, 2006

  2. Greg

    Ted F Guest

    Try ATI Multimedia Center 9.06.1

    ....Instead of ATI Multimedia Center 9.08, the program has bugs.

    Ted F, Feb 8, 2006

  3. Greg

    Greg Guest

    Anyone have any ideas?

    Greg, Feb 19, 2006
  4. Greg

    Ted F Guest

    Download and try "ATI Multimedia Center 9.06.1"

    ATI Multimedia Center 9.08 has bugs.

    Ted F, Feb 19, 2006
  5. Greg

    DDC Guest

    Well mixing up two kind of brand isn't a good thing.

    Was it like that before?

    DDC, Feb 20, 2006