    computer. A few questions... how good is the picture? Will the channels play
    full screen? How many hours can you record of tv(120gig hardrive i have).
    Will it record full screen.? Hows the card overall etc etc. Thnx

    Chris, Nov 16, 2003

  2. Chris

    Todd Howard Guest

    I have it, pretty good card mixed with my 9500 Pro...screen quality is
    dependant on your cable TV connection...some channels are great, some
    so-so...channels will play fullscreen and record that way too....I can
    record like 6 hours on my 120 gig removable with like 50 gig free...so a
    full 120 gig would be able to record a lot...it depends on what kind of
    quality recording you want....
    The remote is great, nice and big and easy to use....my biggest complaint
    with the card (VE edition) is that it is only mono sound....but for just
    watching TV it does the job...I reccomend it....I decided to get this
    instead of a TV for my room and this does the job. Also you cant hook up a
    cable box to them....at least that is what it says on the ATI site...
    Any other questions please email me or reply here...
    Todd

    Todd Howard, Nov 16, 2003

  3. Chris

    Paul Murphy Guest

    The maximum resolution that the old TV Wonder VE will record in is less than
    what the broadcast offers so although you can play it back "full screen" it
    wont be a clear as a recording from the new TV Wonder Pro. The Pro version
    also offers stereo and not just mono sound. I'm considering a new TV Tuner
    to go with my AIW Radeon (for MulTView) and I'm definitely waiting till the
    TV Wonder Pro gets here (PAL version for Europe/UK).

    Paul

    Paul Murphy, Nov 18, 2003