    computer. A few questions... how good is the picture? Will the channels play
    full screen? How many hours can you record of tv(120gig hardrive i have).
    Will it record full screen.? Hows the card overall etc etc. Thnx

    Chris, Nov 16, 2003

  2. Chris

    JC Guest

    I have an idea, how about asking in the ATI newgroups, where it is more likely that people
    with similar cards can answer you?
    Makes sense no ?

    JC

    JC, Nov 16, 2003

  3. Chris

    A1 Guest

    they work great gets all cable channel with cable hook up
    full screen yes
    about about 30 hours
    I love my all in wonder but I dont play games on it just burn cds watch tv
    and internet

    A1, Nov 17, 2003