ATI X1300 Pro 256mb right margin cut off

Discussion in 'ATI' started by ringo, Jan 17, 2007.

  1. ringo

    ringo Guest

    I got the above video card with my Dell so I could hook 2 monitors to it.

    The monitors are both LCD Samsungs. One is the 512N(15 inches) and the
    other 912N(19 inches). I bought them the same week.

    When I plug the primary monitor(912N) into the DVI plug I lose about 1
    inch of display on the right margin. It looks like I compressed the
    desktop and moved it to the left.

    When I plug this monitor into the VGA port it's fine.

    When I plug the 512N into either port it's fine.

    So I am using it with the 912N in the VGA port which is not causing any
    problems but thinking ahead if I get a bigger monitor, say 22 inch, to
    replace the 15 inch one, I don't want to than have this problem with both
    monitors.

    Any insight??

    Thanks

    ringo, Jan 17, 2007

  2. ringo

    Danny G. Guest

    Don't know if this will help but I have the same card and noticed either output
    will be the primary without swapping after its started once with the other two
    disconnected.

    Dan

    Danny G., Jan 17, 2007