    deals with the same program.

    If you know how to fix this, please post your solution or if you need
    more information I will give you the information you need.

    eman2247, Jul 13, 2006

  2. eman2247

    mhthomas

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Found a workaround

    The ATI site hints at this, but you have to figure it out yourself.

    Basically, you have an old schedule in your registry (regedit). You have to remove the old schedule before loading the new version of Multi Media Center - or you will probably get this error (I did).

    Lots of ways to remove schedule. I reinstalled the old MMC s/w and deleted my old schedule (but i seached w/regedit for it and exported it to a file first). Once the schedule was clear, I uninstalled the old MMC and successfully installed the new MMC. Then I created a new schedule and MMC is working fine.

    Geez. What a pain. Good luck. I guess the ATI devs did not think to test installation, when the old s/w uninstall does not uninstall your old schedule from the registry - and the new MMC can not read the old format. :mad:

    PS: If this still does not work you can reload your old MMC s/w, and then reload the old schedule w/the registry export file. :)

    mhthomas, Sep 22, 2006