    available?

    Cheers

    Kim

    Kim, Dec 10, 2003

  2. Kim

    AVRFreak Guest

    The ATtiny2313 is still fairly new. It is released but as far as i know
    there just a few samples going around. You could always use the older
    version... AT90S2313-10. Pin compatible but only 10MHz, while you are
    waiting for full production release.

    AVRFreak, Dec 10, 2003

  3. Kim

    Tim Mitchell Guest

    I don't know if that part is available but for Atmel we use GDTechnik,
    www.gdtechnik.co.uk

    Tim Mitchell, Dec 11, 2003