    instructions to the letter (I believe) but got the message:

    "Program File Part Number - No Match With System"

    Anyone know the meaning of this.

    Pete, Jul 26, 2004

  2. Pete

    EPoX Tech Guest

    Hi

    What AWDFLASH.EXE version are you using?
    What is the BIOS ID code displayed at the bottom of the screen during POST?

    Technical Support Department
    EPoX International, Inc.

    www.epox.com

    Visit the EPoX store for all those hard to find motherboard accessories...
    BIOS chips, heatsinks, cables, and much more! https://www.epoxstore.com

    EPoX Tech, Aug 11, 2004