    (Created by 3DMARK2003 Pro)

    My games never ran so smooth!
    Thank You Darthy!! Thank You!

    Dunny Rummy, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Dunny Rummy

    neopolaris Guest

    977/977, I doubt it.

    neopolaris, Dec 8, 2003

  3. Dunny Rummy

    Phoenix AG Guest

    Me too....but as long as he's happy..
    Btw...notice that it says 977 Hz. If that's the case, I have a
    400,000,000 Hz card :)
    Throws that 977 right out the window ;-)

    ***
    ....the Phoenix shall rise...

    Phoenix AG, Dec 8, 2003
  4. Dunny Rummy

    Dunny Rummy Guest

    That is what 3DMARK reported to me when I asked for details.

    Dunny Rummy, Dec 8, 2003
  5. Dunny Rummy

    Dunny Rummy Guest

    OK OK OK.....here is the real readings:
    VGA Memory Clock 297.0 MHz
    VGA Core Clock 499.5 MHz

    (Created by PCMark 2004 PRO)

    Dunny Rummy, Dec 9, 2003
  6. Dunny Rummy

    matthew utt Guest

    damn u gotta hate those stock 9600xt speeds
    mine are 620/680

    matthew utt, Dec 9, 2003
  7. Dunny Rummy

    Darthy Guest

    Hey, no problem... There are others here who would have told you the
    same thing. I myself am NEW to ATI... My last 5 cards have been
    Nvidia.

    I did notice the correction on your SPEED ;)

    Half Life2 should run good on it :)

    Darthy, Dec 10, 2003
  8. Dunny Rummy

    Darthy Guest

    Think I'll take my Default Clock speeds...

    380/680 9800Pro

    I guess one of these days I'll try the OMEGA DRIVERS... should I?

    Darthy, Dec 10, 2003