    not begin as long as the RESET signal received from programmable logic 260
    is asserted."

    Doh!

    Trent, Jul 24, 2009

  2. Trent

    Arno Guest

    Interestingly, this is both intuitive and several people here
    knew it.

    However, do not worry too much about Rod, he is a long-term regular
    here and he used to be much worse. Today he often gives reasonable
    or even good advice. He just sometimes cannot admit it when he is
    wrong.

    Arno

    Arno, Jul 24, 2009

  3. Trent

    Ed Light Guest

    Ed Light, Jul 24, 2009
  4. Trent

    Arno Guest

    ;-)

    Arno

    Arno, Jul 25, 2009
  5. Trent

    Keith Wilby Guest

    Some predictable jackass spewing forth the same old drivel because it's too
    set in it's ways and unimaginative to come up with something original. I'm
    sure the alarming and disturbing "child" reference will follow soon.

    Keith Wilby, Jul 27, 2009
  6. Trent

    Rod Speed Guest

    Some terminal fuckwit claiming to be
    Keith Wilby wrote just what you'd expect from a terminal fuckwit.

    Rod Speed, Jul 27, 2009
  7. Trent

    Ed Light Guest

    Ed Light, Jul 27, 2009
  8. Trent

    Bilky White Guest

    The boring cnut cures my insomnia ;-)

    Bilky White, Jul 28, 2009
  9. Trent

    Bilky White Guest

    What's one of those then? I'm not familiar with the term. It appears to be
    meaningless.

    Bilky White, Jul 29, 2009
  10. Trent

    Rod Speed Guest

    Some pathetic little gutless fuckwit desperately cowering behind
    Bilky White wrote just what you'd expect from a desperately
    cowering gutless fuckwit.

    Rod Speed, Jul 29, 2009
  11. Trent

    Bilky White Guest

    Were you bullied at school? Or were you the bully and nobody liked you?
    Did your mummy not love you?

    There must be some reason(s) for your self-loathing and low self-esteem
    which seems to cause you to lower yourself even further into name-calling
    and swearing in a technical forum. Does it make you feel grown up and
    powerful because you feel impotent and utterly useless in the real world
    where you knock on people's doors and then run away? Do you have templates
    set up with the insults and abuse pre-populated? It would save a lot of
    typing if you did but it would also go some way to indicate how lonely you
    must be, tapping away at that keyboard and fondling the only friends you
    have, your precious hard disk drives. Oh well, go to your templates now,
    choose one at random and hit send if it will make you feel better, important
    and significant.

    Rod Speed, Jul 29, 2009
  13. Trent

    Bilky White Guest

    Yep, there it is. Baiting you like this is quite amusing, I think I'll do
    some more, but not today, I'm seeing friends today Roddie. Real warm human
    friends and not clanky bits of metal that are used to store data. I'll bait
    you again when I'm good and ready and you'll respond in the usual way, in
    fact I demand it. OK? Do it NOW Roddie, respond NOW from your darkened
    room full of disk drives and cobwebs with one of your amusing templates!

    Rod Speed, Jul 30, 2009
  15. Trent

    Bilky White Guest

    That's right my little puppet, dance, DANCE. Do it again, NOW!

    Rod Speed, Jul 31, 2009
  17. Trent

    Bilky White Guest

    That's it my little retard, DANCE. Now give us a twirl Roddie me old
    muppet puppet. TWIRL dammit, NOW!!!

    Bilky White, Aug 3, 2009
  18. Trent

    Rod Speed Guest

    Some pathetic little gutless fuckwit pom desperately cowering behind
    Bilky White wrote just what you'd expect from a desperately cowering gutless fuckwit pom.

    Rod Speed, Aug 3, 2009
  19. Trent

    Bilky White Guest

    And finally my little racist muppet puppet, since I have grown weary of you
    and, unlike you I have real friends and no time for this, I DEMAND that you
    have the last word. Come on cobbah, reply with the final retarded word NOW!

    Bilky White, Aug 5, 2009
  20. Trent

    Rod Speed Guest

    Some pathetic little gutless pom desperately cowering behind
    Bilky White wrote just what you'd expect from a desperately cowering gutless pom.

    Rod Speed, Aug 5, 2009