Attention: Web application developers! Exciting event on Feb 26th inPune (WebApps 2011)

Discussion in 'IBM' started by ARUN, Feb 11, 2011.

  1. ARUN

    ARUN Guest

    Hello,

    SiliconIndia is organizing WebApps 2011 at Pune on Feb 26th,
    2011.Drawing well-renowned thought-leaders, contributors,
    influencer's, and organizations in the Web Development space, the
    conference offers insight to develop industry-leading Web Development
    projects. The conference brings together web developers, web designers
    technology enthusiasts, innovators, vendors, and users to experience
    the future of Web Applications.

    Web-based applications are revolutionizing both the features that can
    be delivered and the technologies for developing and deploying
    applications. They also involve a diverse collection of issues and
    technologies.We have lined up some of the best speakers and the
    sessions & networking will be of the highest order.Get hands-on
    technical training and gain new skills. WebApps 2011 guarantees
    perfect networking and exciting learning success in workshops,
    sessions, discussion panels & fascinating keynotes.

    TOPICS:
    Ruby On Rails: The game-changer for web application development
    Powerful Tools that You Need (and probably don't know about)
    Guidelines and best practices: Architecture of web applications
    eCommerce web app Architecture and Scalability
    Developing secure and high performance web applications
    Situation Normal, Everything Must Change
    Performance Engineering for WebApps

    Who should attend: Web Application Developers, Application Managers,
    Web Architects, Web and Graphic Designers, Web Development Managers,
    Web Strategists, Web Technologists, Business Strategists, E-commerce
    Managers, Product Managers, Technologists and Entrepreneurs and Others

    DATE: Feb 26, 2011 (Saturday)
    TIME: 8.30 AM to 6 PM
    VENUE: YASHADA MDC Auditorium
    Raj Bhavan Complex
    Baner Road(Near Pune University)
    Pune – 411 007
    We have limited Seats. Registration for this game-changing Symposium
    is by invitation only. Attendance is limited to maintain an intimate
    setting and foster dialogue among all participants.

    To request an invitation, please visit:
    http://www.siliconindia.com/events/siliconindia_events/index.php?eid=WebAppPune2011
    and complete the form .

    And also you can NOMINATE your colleagues and friends who ever is
    interested in attending this event.

    We will review your submission and let you know. Once we qualify you,
    there will be a registration fee of Rs 500 only. This is towards:
    Access to Sessions, Tea/ Coffee & Refreshments and Lunch.

    Here's your chance to meet tech leaders and get expert instruction and
    hands-on tutorials to create the best web applications, tools, and
    software.

    f you have any other queries, please call Arun at 080-43112121or
    email:
    Thanks ,
    SiliconIndia

    ARUN, Feb 11, 2011