    Leopard.

    WARNING!!!!

    FOR WINDOWS USERS ONLY!!!

    zara, Oct 10, 2007

  2. zara

    Bob Campbell Guest

    I'm sure the folks in alt.food.wine are as thrilled with this info as us
    in the Mac newsgroups.

    Bob Campbell

    Bob Campbell, Oct 10, 2007

  3. zara

    Jesper Guest

    You can't polish a turd.

    Jesper, Oct 10, 2007
  4. zara

    zara Guest

    That was done for a reason. There are some tightass's there who come close
    to some of the maccies here. Some of them, like some of you, believe that
    the "more expensive" a commodity, the better it is.

    zara, Oct 10, 2007
  5. zara

    Bob Campbell Guest

    That's generally true. OS X is worth every penny. Likewise, Linux is
    worth every penny you pay for it.

    Expensive wines are generally better than MD 20/20 also.

    Bob Campbell

    Bob Campbell, Oct 10, 2007
  6. zara

    Wes Groleau Guest

    Bob Campbell quoted:
    Do you yet see why some of us have chosen to never see
    posts from this dingbat? Windows Update fixes bugs in
    Windows XP. When you're done, it's still Windows XP,
    and STILL buggier than Leopard.

    Wes Groleau, Oct 10, 2007
  7. Mayor of R'lyeh, Oct 10, 2007
  8. zara

    zara Guest

    Almost all, are improvements to the OS. Just like a car, Brain. They keep
    "improving" the model to the end of the series. Only, we get ours FREE.

    zara, Oct 10, 2007
  9. zara

    zara Guest

    Quite a profound statement.

    I didn't realize you knew nothing about wines.

    zara, Oct 10, 2007
  10. zara

    Bob Campbell Guest

    Quite a profound statement.

    I didn't realize you knew nothing about wines.[/QUOTE]

    So you drink Mad Dog? That certainly explains your irrational posts
    here.

    Bob Campbell

    Bob Campbell, Oct 10, 2007
  11. As do we, nitwit. Updates to Tiger (from 10.4.1 to 10.4.10, and soon
    to be 10.4.11) were all free. It will cost money to go to Leopard, but
    that is at least as big an upgrade as the upgrade from XP to Vista.
    What did you pay for that upgrade, dipstick (assuming you didn't
    pirate it)?

    Dave Fritzinger, Oct 10, 2007
  12. zara

    zara Guest

    Windows XP now - is better than Leopard ever will be.

    "nitwit"? "dipstick"? Jerkoff-
    Do you read the threads, Jerkoff, or just shoot from the lip? WINDOWS
    upgrades - always FREE!!! Second line down on this page.

    zara, Oct 10, 2007
  13. Liar! Even someone with your extremely low intelligence must realize
    that the upgrade from XP to Vista is anything but free (that is,
    assuming you obtain a legal copy of the OS). And, considering that, by
    all accounts I've read (not counting idiots like you and moronman),
    Tiger is far better than XP (and arguably better than Vista), it is
    clear that, unless Apple really screws up, Leopard will be better than
    Vista.

    BTW, when I call you nitwit and dipstick, I am being kind...
    8^)

    Dave Fritzinger, Oct 10, 2007
  14. zara

    zara Guest

    "VISTA"??? " VISTA"?????? When did I mention VISTA? Send me some of that
    Maui Wowiee.

    Do you know where the expression "pipe dreams", comes from?

    zara, Oct 10, 2007
  15. zara

    Snit Guest

    Snit, Oct 10, 2007
  16. zara

    ZnU Guest

    I guess if you're stuck on a platform where you can't even install the
    latest major version of the operating system because it's still so
    buggy, it might be nice to get an update for your six year old operating
    system.

    It's a little sad, though. I think I'd rather stick to a platform where
    new major versions of the operating system are actually worth
    installing. I'll be installing one in the next three or four weeks....

    ZnU, Oct 10, 2007
  17. zara

    Sandman Guest

    So what makes Windows different?
    Huh? Yours start at $199 or something like that. And people are
    downgrading from it!

    Sandman, Oct 10, 2007
  18. zara

    Sandman Guest

    Haha. And the funny part is that you're not trying to make Vista seem
    better than Tiger or Leopard, which could possibly come off as a
    reasonable standpoint. You're actually claiming that a six year old
    operating system is better than a modern operating system.

    You crack me up :)
    Unless you actually want to upgrade Windows, instead of install the
    latest bugfixes.

    Sandman, Oct 10, 2007
  19.
    Mayor of R'lyeh, Oct 10, 2007