    ATX 2.01. Can I use it anyway?

    Thanks in advance,
    Stephen Le Page

    Stephen Le Page, Jan 31, 2006

  2. Stephen Le Page

    kony Guest

    Where did it say those are ATX2.01?

    They are not, are all 2.03 as were the prior designs.

    kony, Jan 31, 2006

  3. Stephen Le Page

    Mika Takala Guest

    Where did it say those are ATX2.01?
    Remember that ATX2.03 certified PSU:s no longer need to have the 6pin AUX
    power connection. That is needed by some early P4 i850 motherboards for
    supplying enough power to AGP slot.

    Antec TruePower 2.0 doesn't have that connector as far as I can see from the
    website.

    Truepower 1.0 line of PSUs do have that connector.

    Mika Takala, Feb 8, 2006