    Memory - 3548
    HDD - 1403

    Any comments would be appreciated.

    dperry, Jul 19, 2003

  2. dperry

    Joe Blow Guest

    wrote

    I have an AU13 with an Athlon XP... I overclocked my FSB from 133 to 166,
    no problems. I think for many the speed of the RAM is a limitation.

    Joe Blow, Jul 19, 2003

  3. dperry

    farmuse Guest

    try a 166 fsb and set the ram to same, you should be able to do it if
    that board can lock the agp and pci at 66 and 33

    farmuse, Jul 20, 2003
  4. dperry

    neopolaris Guest

    No, it's 75MHz for the AGP