    Can anyone help !!!!??????

    Thanks
    liaM

    liaM, Aug 7, 2003

  2. liaM

    Brad Guest

    Liam,

    Don't know if this is the same problem but I had an AU13 do the same
    thing. Make sure the power supply you are using has the extra 4 pin 12
    volt plug connected to the power supply. This is required on the AU13
    in addition to the regular ATX power connector. I had to get another
    power supply as my Sparkle 350 watt did not have this additional 12
    plug.

    Hope this helps.

    Brad

    Brad, Aug 15, 2003