    I can't seem to update my Audigy 2 card with the manual update file from the
    web site. It will say no card present, but autoupdate finds it fine, but
    doesn't install any drivers. Anyone had a similar experience?

    Philip Sack, Jul 19, 2003

  2. Philip Sack

    chainbreaker Guest

    Based on my experience, you're better off if the drivers DON'T update. :-(

    I did, and after numerous system crashes, reverted to the drivers that came
    with the card. Apparently, there is a conflict with certain nVidia cards
    regarding system resources. I could possibly have resolved the issue by
    reserving/assigning IRQ's but didn't want to go that route. Anyway, problem
    now solved, I hope.

    chainbreaker, Jul 21, 2003

  3. Philip Sack

    Philip Sack Guest

    I would actually like that that were the current scenario cause i have been
    getting kinda randomn crashes. Ill check into that. Thanks

    Philip Sack, Jul 21, 2003