Audigy 2 Platinum on Suse 8.2 pro

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by Eugene, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. Eugene

    Eugene Guest

    Hello,
    I am currently running Suse 8.2 pro and trying to get my audigy 2 to work.
    On other distros, including suse 8.1, i am able to get the sound working
    but on this one when i try to make tools i get the following error
    message:

    make tools
    cd utils && make
    make[1]: Entering directory `/home/eugene/downloads/emu10k1/utils'
    cd as10k1 && make
    make[2]: Entering directory `/home/eugene/downloads/emu10k1/utils/as10k1'
    cc -M *.c -W -Wall > .depend
    as10k1.c:42:13: missing terminating " character
    as10k1.c:46:22: missing terminating ' character
    as10k1.c:68:1: missing terminating " character
    make[2]: *** [dep] Error 1
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/eugene/downloads/emu10k1/utils/as10k1'
    make[1]: *** [As10k1] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/eugene/downloads/emu10k1/utils'
    make: *** [tools] Error 2

    if anyone can help, please feel free to either post in this group or contact
    me by email at the following

    Thanks

    Eugene

    Eugene, Jun 26, 2003