    Model SB Audigy
    Module snd-emu10k1

    I'm using kernel 2.6.5-1.319

    Pete Bradbury, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Stop being a Metal case and use XP..

    Far less head aches..

    Woger MKII , Apr 16, 2004

  3. Pete Bradbury

    Lenny Guest

    If you don't know the answer, or indeed how to be helpful in any way, don't
    bother to reply, mmkay?

    Lenny, Apr 16, 2004

  4. Yes but I would rather keep my sanity than to play with Luni Lunix, its Crap
    and every one know it..

    Does Creative provide Lunix Driver, ? No I don't think so, so why shoot
    yourself in the foot..

    Grow up and use a Proper OS..

    Woger MKII , Apr 16, 2004
  5. Pete Bradbury

    Lenny Guest

    Nobody's asking you to, like I said, if you don't know how to be helpful
    just keep that mouse pointer away from the reply button.
    Haha, yeah right.
    Um, maybe you should go buy a clue instead.
    Just a suggestion mind you, maybe you prefer living in ignorance, what do I
    know...

    Lenny, Apr 16, 2004
  6. Your misunderstanding of where this operating system stands in the world
    of computer terchnology does not surprise me.

    Try looking at the many countries worldwide including the EU (European
    Union) that are actively employing this operating system, in favour of
    others.

    At present Linux is somewhat flakey on the desktop, but if I was in
    intensive care - where someones life depended on it - including yours
    perhaps - Which OS would you trust not to crash or give the blue screen
    of death. I can think of one contender, and it isn't MS.

    You stick with what you like and me with mine.

    Conversation - OVER.

    Pete Bradbury, Apr 16, 2004