    is correct and i can hear the sound from the 4/5 speakers.

    How is this possible ??

    Hans.

    [email protected] Meyer, Oct 10, 2003

  2. H@ns Meyer

    Philburg2 Guest

    Make sure everything is configured correctly. Use the speaker calibrator to
    check everything, obviously set it to your speaker setup. Sometimes the EAX
    console will reset to the 2 front speakers, but i just switch it back.
    Hope this helps.

    Philburg2, Oct 11, 2003

  3. H@ns Meyer

    Mothra Guest

    It depends on what kind of speaker setup you have. I have a 4.1 surround
    set-up for example and have yet to hear any sound coming out of the rear
    speakers, except when running the sound test.

    I'm sending the card back for a refund.

    Mothra, Oct 11, 2003