    Is there a way to reactivate them?

    thanks,

    cpliu

    liu, Apr 19, 2006

  2. liu

    liu Guest

    Sorry that I posted 10 seconds too early. I just noticed that the
    on/foo and a docking (?) on the docking station were not on like the
    docking station didn't know there was a laptop connected. I unplugged
    the power and reconnected the power then the light went on and docking
    station works properly now.

    Thanks,

    liu, Apr 19, 2006

  3. Unplug it from the dock and plug it back in again.

    William P.N. Smith, Apr 20, 2006