    Wayne Guest

    When I capture video with the AIW9K in MPG format, the audio and video often
    fall out of sync. How can I get MPG video that is in sync?

    Wayne, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Wayne

    JAD Guest

    what sound card are you using?

    JAD, Nov 28, 2003

  3. Wayne

    Wayne Guest

    This is an Intel D865PERL motherboard with integrated SoundMax audio... the
    latest stuff.

    Wayne, Nov 28, 2003
  4. Wayne

    JAD Guest

    does it seem the audio is faster than the video? you could try turning down audio acceleration in 'multi-media properties'.

    JAD, Nov 28, 2003
  5. Wayne

    JAD Guest

    BTW does the audio clock test pass in MMC configuration?

    JAD, Nov 28, 2003
  6. Wayne

    SL Guest

    You can also make the changes with some free programs available at
    www.divx.com or www.doom9.org .

    In a nutshell, you extract the video. Then you extract the audio. Then you
    recombine them. This is called muxing. Its not too hard with a little
    reading. I convert a lot of movies to divx/mpeg/avi etc... Its not uncommon
    to find files off the net that have your problem. The program I like most
    for this is VirtualDub. There should be a freeware version on those links.

    good luck,
    SL
    down audio acceleration in 'multi-media properties'.

    SL, Nov 30, 2003
  7. Wayne

    JAD Guest

    -OP-When I _ capture_ video with the AIW9K in MPG format, the audio and
    video

    Its not uncommon

    JAD, Nov 30, 2003