    The wireless LAN card is a Toshiba mini PCI card with Agere Systems
    driver version 7.62.0.390 6/28/2002

    Thanks... Georg

    G F, Dec 4, 2003

  2. G F

    tudor Guest

    YES, I have that! LOL!
    I use a 3com with Xjack wireless pcmcia, and it causes speaker noise when in
    use, especially as you say, at high speed.
    But I also have a netgear ma401 that is perfectly silent! I think I'll drop
    an e-mail to 3com about that, just out of curiosity. I'll let you know
    their answer if you'd like.

    Cheers.

    tudor, Dec 5, 2003