    Changing the position of the line-in slider has no effect.

    I never had this trouble in the past.

    So, what in the heck is coing on?

    Zentraleinheit, May 14, 2005

  2. Zentraleinheit

    T Shadow Guest

    Does it just do it during capture? What about when just watching or PVR?
    Does adjusting the recording or Wave level have any affect? If it only does
    it during capture does it do it using more than one codec(avi,mpg,mpg2)?
    What changed before it quit working correctly?
    What sound card?
    What display and capture drivers are you using? Did you use the
    CatUninstaller.exe before going back to MMC7.6?

    T Shadow, May 15, 2005