    I run server software on this computer, so I prefer it restart automatically

    Is there any way do to automatic restart ?
    (by switch or Bios settings)?

    Gilles Vollant, May 7, 2006

  2. Gilles Vollant

    TomG Guest

    usually, there is a setting in the bios screens as to what to do after a
    power failure. most Abit boards have had those settings for some time now.
    look in the power management screens and if you don't see it there, go
    through each screen looking at all the options. even my older Abit boards
    such as a BE6-II can auto-power on after a power failure.

    TomG, May 7, 2006

  3. Gilles Vollant

    nos1eep Guest

    It is further alleged that on or about Sun, 7 May 2006 17:28:03 +0200,
    in alt.comp.mainboards.abit, the queezy keyboard of "Gilles Vollant"
    <> spewed the following:

    |Hello,
    |
    |Where there is an electrical shutdown (general power of the home is down,
    |one second or one minute), all my computer restart automatically, except the
    |computer with Abit VP6.
    |I need manually press power switch button of the case to restart it.
    |
    |I run server software on this computer, so I prefer it restart automatically
    |
    |Is there any way do to automatic restart ?
    |(by switch or Bios settings)?

    Have a look around the power settings in BIOS. There should be a
    setting that will give you some options for power failures.

    nos1eep, May 7, 2006
  4. Thank you a lot, I checked carrefully the Bios and I found this settings !

    Gilles Vollant, May 7, 2006
  5. Gilles Vollant

    nos1eep Guest

    It is further alleged that on or about Mon, 8 May 2006 00:05:34 +0200,
    in alt.comp.mainboards.abit, the queezy keyboard of "Gilles Vollant"
    <> spewed the following:

    |Thank you a lot, I checked carrefully the Bios and I found this settings !

    Glad I could be of help.

    nos1eep, May 7, 2006