AV8: after standby, keystroke locks up keyboard and mouse

Discussion in 'Abit' started by bat, Sep 8, 2006.

  1. bat

    bat Guest

    Hello,

    With my AV8 / windows xp sp2, I have the following problem, wondering if
    anyone else saw it.

    After resuming from S3 standby, pressing a keystroke on ps/2 keyboard locks
    up keyboard and mouse. That is, the mouse works until I press a key on the
    keyboard; at this point, the cursor freezes. The only way out is pressing
    power button to put it back into standby (the power button is so
    programmed), then again resume, the mouse will be working again, and then
    restart the computer (with the mouse)

    This is happening not always, but in approximately 50% cases. I couldn't
    detect a pattern. Did anyone see this?

    regards

    bat, Sep 8, 2006