    I searched on newegg, all they have is the non-3rd eye ? is there really any
    difference between the two motherboards ?

    Jeff

    Jeff Smith, Nov 28, 2004

  2. Correct, don't know where you got the idea that the functionality was
    different. It's the same board either way, the only difference is that the
    3rd Eye package gives you the dandy box.
    --

    Richard Hopkins
    Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

    Richard Hopkins, Nov 28, 2004

  3. they are the same except 3rd eyes comes with the third eye !(lcd indicator
    that indicate various parameters ,like cpu speed, temp , rpm of fans etc...)

    Daniel Kalnins, Jan 8, 2005