AverTV Tuner Cardbus. Anyone using with WinME?

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Pete, Jan 7, 2005.

  1. Pete

    Pete Guest

    Hi

    Anyone using the AverTV Tuner Cardbus with their laptop?

    I looked at one of these on the Maplins (Electronics) web site and I
    asked their FAQ team whether it would run on my Sony Vaio picturebook
    running Windows ME.

    They posted that 'yes' it would run and I assume they mean fully as
    opposed to just switch on.

    However after looking at the AverTV manufacturers homepage I can not
    see Windows ME mentioned at all!

    Anyone using one of these under Win98 \ ME or have the driver \
    software CD to take a look?

    Many Regards

    Peter.

    Pete, Jan 7, 2005