    the Blackfin's native assembly language is very well-suited to C
    compilation.

    --Keith

    Keith Brafford, Dec 27, 2003

  2. I forgot to mention that the dev kits for the BF533 are $99 because of
    some special, so now's a good time to check them out, if one were
    interested...

    --Keith

    Keith Brafford, Dec 27, 2003

  3. Chris Carlen

    hamilton Guest

    I think you should mention that thsy ONLY come in BGA packages.

    hamilton, Dec 27, 2003
  4. The 533 comes only in a BGA package, true, but the 300MHz flavors of
    the 531 and 532 are available in an LQFP package.

    --Keith

    Keith Brafford, Dec 28, 2003