AVRStudio 4.07 stimuli file question

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Douglas Rhodes, Aug 26, 2003.

  1. Hi all,

    I've downloaded AVRStudio 4.07 to try writing some test code for a RTC
    project I'm thinking of doing. I'm using the simulator and to generate the
    32.768kHz input on TOSC1 (port C, bit 6), I've generated the file below. All
    seems to work well, except I'm a little confused by the fact that I've only
    generated 25 positive clock edges on the TOSC1 pin (simulating the xtal) and
    I can run the simulator forever and I keep getting timer2 ints. Does this
    file get automatically restarted after the end-of-file?

    Thanks.

    --Doug

    portC.sti file below.
    ---------------------