    Anyone can help me to use in double channel, ??
    is the mobo defective??

    thank you

    Daniele Ingenito, Dec 10, 2005

  2. Daniele Ingenito

    lam9068 Guest

    I've got the same problem yesterday but now was fixed.
    1st - Plug off power and off load all the ram from main board
    2nd - Plug on power and press start let it run about 1~2 minutes then
    plug off power
    3rd - Put back the ram to each channel i.e. Orange/Orange or
    Green/Green channel
    4th - Plug on and to power on, go to Bios set but not change anything
    and just press F10 - "Y" and re-start, Dual channel will appear after
    re-start.

    Try it.

    lam9068, Dec 12, 2005

  3. Daniele Ingenito

    Eddie Guest

    Hi Daniele,

    I now have my memory for AW8.
    It's 2 x 1Gb from Crucial type CT12864AA53E.16FB
    Plugged it in and works first time in dual channel mode.
    You do have to plug it in the correct slots; same colour, not adjacent.

    Eddie

    Eddie, Dec 14, 2005