    My BIOS ID is: i440BX-w977-2ac69km4ec-00

    Date: 08/30/1999

    If anyone has the same BIOS and has the update could they send it to
    me at . this would be superb!!!!!

    Thanks.

    Picco

    Picco, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Picco

    Peko Guest

    The BIOS is generally specific to the Motherboard manufacturer and
    model. You can obtain BIOS updates from the manufacturer's website.
    For example if your board was an ABIT BX6 Revison 2.0 then you could
    go to:
    http://www.abit-usa.com/downloads/bios/bios_revision.php?categories=1&model=95

    The name and revision of the board is usually printed on the
    Motherboard. If you flash the ROM with the wrong BIOS then you could
    kill the Motherboard absolutely, so you need to be sure...

    Best regards
    Peko.

    Peko, Feb 7, 2004