    Generated by: BIOS Wizard 2.10
    Date: April 20, 2004
    Time: 18:16

    PnP Version : BIOS currently supports latest version
    1.0
    PCI Version : BIOS currently supports latest version
    2.1
    PCI IRQ Routing Table : BIOS currently supports this feature
    Enhanced Disk Drive
    Specification : BIOS doesn't support this feature
    DMI Version : BIOS supports minimum version 2.2. Latest
    is
    version 2.3
    ACPI Version : BIOS currently supports latest version
    1.0
    APM Version : BIOS currently supports latest version
    1.2
    Booting From CD-ROM : BIOS currently supports this feature
    Supports ESCD : BIOS currently supports this feature
    Can be Updated (flashed) : BIOS currently supports this feature
    Can be Shadowed : BIOS currently supports this feature
    BIOS Chip in Socket : BIOS currently supports this feature
    Supports Selective Booting : BIOS currently supports this feature
    Supports LS-120 Booting : BIOS doesn't support this feature
    Supports ZIP Booting : BIOS doesn't support this feature
    Supports Network Booting : The testing of this feature is not
    supported by
    the current DMI version
    BIOS Manufacturer : Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
    BIOS ID : 07/31/2001-VT8366-8233-6A6LVP8CC-00
    BIOS Date : 07/31/01
    BIOS OEM Signon : 07/31/2001 366X-AS FOR 366X-AS (Y2K
    READY)
    BIOS ROM Size : 256K
    Chipset : VIA 82C3099 rev 0
    Super I/O Chip : Winbond 83697HF found at port 2Eh

    Thanks

    David

    David Zeidman, Apr 21, 2004

  2. David Zeidman