    it anyway and run it normally, or would there be a problem?

    Thanks for any help,
    Lyn.

    Lynton Nicholls, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Lynton Nicholls

    Mark Taylor Guest

    Hello Lyn

    I had this board for some time and it only has onboard USB 1.1 and not 2.0.
    I fitted an Adaptec DuoConnect card which added USB 2.0 and FireWire
    IEEE1394. This worked very well. You can also buy cheap PCI USB 2.0 cards
    which also work okay. However your card reader should work with the USB 1.1
    ports anyway. You don't mention which OS you use as not all versions of
    Windows support USB 2.0.

    Hope that helps.
    Mark

    Mark Taylor, Jul 24, 2003