    be appreciated.

    Thanks
    Aaron

    Aaron Lillibridge, Jan 31, 2004

  2. Hi Aaron,

    That's odd, you may want to confirm the following...

    1. AGP Mode: 4X setting in BIOS [Chipset Features menu].
    2. VIA Hyperion drivers are installed, http://www.viaarena.com/?PageID=2

    Also, what program are you using to check the AGP mode?

    Michael J. Apollyon, Jan 31, 2004

  3. Mike,

    I did a little research and it seems that the motherboard doesn't like
    some nVidia cards. I am soon getting a new motherboard anyways and the
    framerate is fine right now, so I am going to save myself the headache
    and just wait for the new motherboard.

    To answer your questions, I did verify that the AGP 4X mode was enabled
    and the programs that I was using were Sandra and AIDA32.

    Thanks
    Aaron

    Aaron Lillibridge, Feb 5, 2004