    behavior.

    All very curious and rather frustrating
    Thorfin Skullsplitter

    thorfin.skullsplitter, Sep 25, 2004

  2. thorfin.skullsplitter

    Gnu_Raiz Guest

    You mention that you are using Windows XP with SP1, do you have any
    other updates. You might want to do a google search on usb2 + Windows,
    as when it first came out many people had problems with usb2 with
    Windows. Are you sure the usb2 card is true usb2, some manufactures
    claim usb2 cards, but are not 100% compliant to the standard.

    I also would make sure that bios of the board is up to date, also make
    sure you have the latest drivers for your scanner.

    You also might want to check Aopens site to make sure you have all the
    software installed for that board. If it still happens, and you are
    within warranty you might want to RMA the board.

    Gnu_Raiz

    Gnu_Raiz, Sep 26, 2004