    downloading for other brand products.

    TIA,

    Curt.

    Curt, Feb 16, 2004

  2. Curt

    c Guest

    Unfortunately, the drivers on Manufacturer CD would be quite outdated by
    now. They usually are even when the boards are first released. Here are some
    reliable sites to get your drivers:

    Motherboard:
    <http://downloads.viaarena.com/drivers/4in1/VIA_Hyperion 4IN1_V451v.zip>

    RAID:
    <http://www.promise.com/support/file/driver/ft100WD_200025.zip>

    The Aopen site is 10 revisions behind on the motherboard drivers, and one
    version behind on the raid drivers. I'm not sure what else you need as far
    as utilities, but they should all be available. If you can't find an I/O
    plate, post back here because I probably have one, and could also make the
    CD for you if you can't get what you need.

    Chris

    c, Feb 16, 2004

  3. Curt

    Curt Guest

    ========
    Hi Chris,

    Thanks for your response and your generous offer to help me out. I really
    appreciate it. If you're sure it's not an imposition, I'll take you up on
    that offer to help. It may a bit paranoid, but I don't want to post my
    primary addy here. If you will, contact me at to this addy:
    . We can then exchange postal mailing addresses and
    set a price for your trouble. Again, thank you.

    Curt.

    Curt, Feb 17, 2004