    RAID card confirms the array is functional.
    I've tried clearing CMOS, disabling all onboard devices and every slot combination but it fails to boot if both cards are present,
    any ideas?

    David B., Dec 9, 2003

  2. You might want to update the BIOS on the Promise card. The latest version
    for the FastTrak is 2.00.0.24 that I can tell. Anyways, it's worth a shot
    even it doesn't explicitly address your issue. Here is a link..
    http://www.promise.com/support/download/download2_eng.asp?productId=15&category=All&os=0

    O/S is irrelevant because my problem is pre O/S load.
    an ATI TV Wonder, No matter which slot I put either card
    loaded on a single drive which boots fine with the tuner
    the tuner is installed, then it hangs right after the
    combination but it fails to boot if both cards are present,

    John S. Washburn, Dec 10, 2003

  3. David B.

    David B. Guest

    Did that first, no change, motherboard BIOS is also current.

    David B., Dec 11, 2003