AX4C Max II help

Discussion in 'AOpen' started by rustman, Nov 14, 2006.

  1. rustman

    rustman

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2006
    Location:
    Ashburn, VA
    I'm building a system with the AX4C Max II motherboard:
    - Intel Pentium 4 3.0Ghz CPU
    - Corsair 512MB PC3200 RAM (tried 1 and 2 sticks)
    - Western Digital Corsair Drive (IDE)

    When I plug the system in (before switching it on), the STBY LED glows red. When I apply power, the BOOT LED also glows red, the fans turn on. Nothing else happens - nothing on the screen - monitor stays asleep. No beeping.

    I tried clearing the CMOS - same result.

    Any ideas? I've swapped memory and power supplies with no luck. What does the BOOT LED indicate?

    Thanks.

    rustman, Nov 14, 2006