    Any help is appreciated.
    tia,
    tlviewer

    tlviewer, Jan 29, 2005

  2. Why are you asking about AOpen boards on the Abit group?
    If Abit behaviour is any guide, you probably haven't turned it on in the
    BIOS.
    Indeed it does. It's hardly likely that AOpen accidentally stuck a vanilla
    ICH5 chip on your particular board, so overwhelming likelihood is that it's
    sitting there disabled.
    Not sure what you're expecting them to tell you, it doesn't appear at this
    stage as though the board is faulty.

    Either play with the BIOS until you find the setting that enables the RAID
    controller, or, to save a bit of time, RTFM, as the answer's very likely to
    be in there somewhere
    --

    Richard Hopkins
    Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom