AX59PRO USB and Video Problem

Discussion in 'AOpen' started by Amir Facade, Oct 4, 2004.

  1. Amir Facade

    Amir Facade Guest

    I'm working on my buddies old AX59PRO and we can't get the USB ports to work
    or the video card to work to its full limit.(works at default, but drivers
    won't update.)

    Running a fresh install of win2K and new 4in1 drivers.
    Are there any BIOS settings that I'm missing.? I'm not sure. I've tried both
    optimal and Turbo. No difference.

    In device manager they sow as trying to use the same memory addresses, and
    they can't be changed.
    Video card is a VIA rage128.
    CPU is 500
    RAM 128Mbs

    I know it's old, I told you that at the beginning.
    LOL
    Thanks in advance for any input.
    The JOAT

    Amir Facade, Oct 4, 2004